ARE YOU READY TO BRING SANITY TO YOUR BUSINESS?If you are like most Solopreneurs, you are probably sick and tired of working like a dog and not getting enough for your efforts. What’s even worse is that you constantly find yourself short on time and even short on results. You easily sacrifice your relationships, hoping that someday you will not have to be in this rat race but as your business grows, you find you have even less freedom and time to do everything else. If you had left a corporate job for this then you might even feel the itch to return back to the sanity that a corporate structure brings. Do any of these sound familiar?
- You have many important priorities but you are not sure which one to do next.
- There never seems to be enough time to do everything you want to. You can’t remember the last time you took a vacation or day off.
- You know you could be accomplishing more but feel you don’t have the knowledge and/or resources to accelerate your growth.
- You know you could benefit from having a mentor but you don’t know anyone in your immediate network to bounce things off or brainstorm with.
- You are not sure how to make time for fun and family and still grow your business.
- You lack the practical “how to” experience and knowledge to get your business to the next level.
- You are operating as an employee of your business and not the boss of your business. You always seem to be working “in” the business as opposed to “on” it.